Saturday, September 7, 2019

Tired of Mr. Error's BS

Okay, enough is enough.

Ahem . . .

I AM NOT A ####### LIAR!

If it isn't clear already, Mr. Error is quite unhinged. He keeps trying to make me look bad when I'm just an ex-employee who's trying to protect people. I'm not even all that disgruntled. I don't hate Mr. Error; I simply feel like he needs to get help.

"DA GAEM ES HANTIED BOI AEHNE EDVAFHNCHED AYYEIYEEEE!"

Like, no, it's not. If anything, Black Hole has a more solid answer.

Have you been watching their videos?

YOU BETTER BE!

I don't even know what Mr. Error is on about. The only reason I listed some of his liked videos is because I'm shocked that a person of his mental state even likes anything.

Of course, I'll patiently await Mr. Error's next video, since the game seems to know more than any of us, possibly even all of you reading this.

By the way, Black Hole has a couple theories as to what is causing all the oddities. I'm not sharing the first one since they already did in Secret 1, but I will give you this wonderful snippet I found in the game:

"Hello."

"Hello? Who is this?"

"This is Black Hole."

"Oh, it's you guys. Surprised you can even get messages into this game."

"The Black Hole knows all."

"Oh, is that so? Then answer me this: where are we, why are we here, and what is up with all the strange oddities surrounding Error?"

"It's the Black Hole."

"Odd. You said last time it was #######."

"The Black Hole knows all."

"In what way?"

"Have you heard of the Illuminati?"

"#### off."

"Relax. Black Hole is not part of the Illuminati. However, Black Hole has an eye."

"Whatever happened to there just being Heaven and Hell?"

"There still is, if you believe there is."

". . . Okay? So, what's the eye of Black Hole even used for?"

"Do you know about wormholes?"

"Yeah, and my sister is an alien, my brother is a ghost-zombie-vampire-werewolf, my mother is secretly a robot and my father ##### ## ### ##########."

"We are not joking. The wormhole did this."

"So, Black Holes are wormholes?"

"As far as we can tell."

"Uh-huh, sure. If that's true, how do we get back?"

"We don't."

"What? ARE YOU ####### KIDDING ME?"

"We must remain where we are."

"WHY?!"

"Because it takes a special kind of black hole, one that only shows up every millennium."

"Okay? So, how long have we been here?"

"It is 2019, meaning that we've been here for 19 years."

"We've been here since the year 2000?" How? Sure we'd noticed."

"Remember how everyone at Antique Bandit bunkered down?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, it went by super quick for you, so everyone believed they were still in the same dimension. They weren't."

"And . . . ?"

"What if I told you that the old dimension was destroyed?"

"Does this tie back into your other theory?"

"Both theories are one."

There is more where that came from, but they kept going on and on. Maybe if it proves relevant, I'll message them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment