Monday, September 9, 2019

I'm Mad

If anybody wants to know what happened to my version of the game, Error, click here.

So, if you didn't realize already, I'm rather ######. This had to happen during the night too because the game was still on my computer yesterday, but when I woke up this morning, it was gone.

It wasn't just recycled, either. It was deleted and deleted so badly that my computer doesn't even have records of it existing. I checked too because I didn't, and still don't get, how a computer program can just disappear like that. None of the download folders exist. No more zipped folders. No memory. Nothing. It's all gone. All that I have as proof that it ever existed is videos.

The latest video appears to show how part of it got "cleaned." Interestingly, while the "cleaning software" struggled to clean a couple things, it did manage to clean something called "Conversations with Black Hole." So, clearly, either I or Black Hole are the main targets of whoever did this. I'm still confused as to how all of the game disappeared without a trace.

My best guess is that whatever deleted it either caused another recording to corrupt or it didn't bother recording, as it had gotten what it had come for.

Wait . . .

Okay, interesting . . .

As I write this, a new file named "Robot 10.02" just appeared in my downloads. I promise you I haven't downloaded anything recently.

I don't know what's going on anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment