Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Shooting Back

So, Mr. Error thinks he can just talk about my "secret?" 

I'll show him!

He tries to act all innocent and nice, but he's got some secrets too.

You see, there are multiple versions of him running his channel. Granted, there's probably a couple versions of me running my channel, too, but not as severely.

What you need to watch out for is Mr. Error's lies. He tries to act like most of the ARGs and webseries and creepypastas came out in the 90s when more of them existed in 2015. This boom in these experiences occurred following a 2010 revision to ARGWPSL, which stated that ARGs, creepypastas, webseries, and people and content surrounding their investigations now have the same rights to protection as protected species. No, I'm not kidding.

This revision came out of a nearly 25-year court battle where Antique Bandit Interactive was caught asking to modify ARGs, webseries, and creepypastas in extreme ways. Those who complied were promised money that they never received (many were indirectly forced into bankruptcy), while those who refused were attacked.

At the head of it all was Mr. Error. Or a version of him.

For all intents and purposes, I do not believe the current Mr. Error is the same one that tried to attack those ARGs. He seems rather nice-nothing like the boss I knew.

But what of Black Hole's theory?

Well, I don't believe in it. Another version of me might have, but I sure don't. I also don't trust Black Hole, either.

I know this is all very confusing, and I'm sorry for that. It doesn't make much sense to me, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment