Saturday, September 21, 2019

Finished the Antivirus

It is finally done. Of course, if everything had been mostly normal surrounding the situation, I would have just released the video and countered Mr. Error's "comments" as usual.

For some reason (and, yes, this IS the reason it took so long to upload the video), the antivirus works a little too well. It's actually become a bit of a virus itself as it's injected itself into Robot 10.02. I can't get it out. That means that every once in a while, when "playing the game," a message pops up saying how the game found a virus or something. Unfortunately, it's still a little glitchy and ended up deleting my other attempts to record. I somehow managed to sneak the video by the system checker, but I had to upload right away.

Yeah, it's already deleted.

Oh, by the way, very soon I'll link to more of Mr. Error's liked videos. For now, I need to figure out what is going on with this antivirus.


No comments:

Post a Comment