Saturday, August 31, 2019

Welcome. I guess.

In a little while, I will be releasing another video. This video should prove to be the most interesting so far, but in the meanwhile, I think a couple rebuttals are in order.

Now, I will admit that I might have been lying when I said I found the game on some website. I actually am an ex-employee of Antique Bandit Interactive Studios. Yes, I said Studios. Antique Bandit Interactive has been around for decades. I'm surprised it's still in operation, but that's beside the point. 

In "The Guide," Mr. Error claims that I made a video named Error. I did not. Did I make the other videos? Yes, I did. In fact, they should be MY property right now, but Mr. Error isn't a person you want to mess with unless you A. have a good reason B. Can pursue legal discourse and C. have a large group of people to back you up in a fight if things get violent.

I must insist that I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OLD VERSION OF ERROR. However, as I will show off in the newest video, once I upload it, there are multiple versions of the . . . game? What would you even call it? 

Also, I do not believe at any point that I said the game was alive,
But it is
so stop asking me about that. 

Another thing: Gameplay 1 was released to my channel on January 23rd, 2015, Gameplay 2 came out March 23rd, 2015, Intro came out April 23rd, 2015, Gameplay 3 came out May 23rd, 2015, Gameplay 4 came out June 23rd, 2015, and Gameplay 5 came out July 23rd, 2015. 

Did I forget anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment